by building on an Ericksonian approach
putting life and joy back into your practice
and creating genuine confidence and increased effectiveness
in the comfort of your own home
with Dr Rob McNeilly
Instead of ...
- just managing to get through the week
- looking forward to the weekend or holidays
- dreading certain clients
- feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, bored or burnt out
Would you prefer to ...
- find out more about the Ericksonian solution approach to hypnosis
- become more solidly confident,
- get past self doubt,
- give up trying to remember theories or scripts,
- stop pretending to be an expert,
- find your own unique voice,
- your own natural style,
- your own individual way of expressing what you have to offer,
- be more effective in your work,
- through practical experiences, not theoretical concepts
- by focusing on client resources instead of your own expertise,
- in a safe, respectful environment.
- increase your professional and personal satisfaction,
- connect with other likeminded people from all round the globe
- attract more clients
- learn at your own pace
- all this without needing to pay for travel and accomodation.
If so, here are some easy opportunities ...
free hypnosis programmes
learning solutions in hypnosis through hands-on practice
2019 certificate of learning solutions in hypnosis - a 3 month Ericksonian intensive
2019 diploma of learning solutions in hypnosis - a 5 month Ericksonian intensive.
An extension of the certificate of learning solutions in hypnosis
Would you also like to ...
- consolidate and
- extend your learning ...
demonstration and practice programme
just do good work
My commitment to you
“‘ Rob McNeilly studied with Milton H. Erickson M.D. ... is one of the most knowledgeable practitioners of Ericksonian methods in Australia. His teaching is clear, entertaining and edifying.’ ”
Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.
Board of Directors, The Milton H. Erickson Foundation, Inc., Phoenix, Arizona.
“Rob McNeilly worked with Milton Erickson, has been an invited presenter at International Ericksonian Congresses, and is a passionate and skilful teacher of the Solution Oriented Approach. I know him and his work, and value his personal and professional contributions." ”
Bill O’Hanlon MS LMFT
“A highly skilled presenter whose unique perspectives and playful demeanour make for a delightful learning experience.’ ”
Michael D. Yapko, Ph.D.
“‘ .. Your clear and practical teaching of the solution oriented approach has enabled me to achieve more effective interventions with greater ease ..... the approach is applicable in many different contexts...’ ”
Peter Thorneycroft, Psychologist.